Essex Leaders 2018-19 coming soon
The second Essex Leaders programme will commence in spring 2018, and you can be a part of it. Recruitment will begin in early 2018. We're looking for the county's future leaders. If you’re ready to be a catalyst for change within your organisation and across Essex this programme could be your opportunity to shape the future.
The Essex Leaders programme is looking to create collaborative leaders that will shape future services by seeing issues not in Police, health or council silos, but instead as common challenges that we need to work on together. The Essex Leaders programme will be ambitious, innovative, enabling, action-orientated and will enable participants to build a valuable support network for their continued development
Essex Leaders will provide a convergence space, where leaders from across the system can re-frame critical issues, explore new approaches and learn from each other, use core partnership work as the main vehicle for learning, ensuring a focus on practical application and experimentation, not just theory or models; that is linked to organisational and whole system priorities and the delivery of the Future of Essex Vision.
Building upon the successes of the first cohort, the next programme, Essex Leaders, will be:
- At the core of the work of the collaborative will be a series of public value propositions – complex and highly relevant issues that require different parts of the system to work together to make progress such as improving lives of vulnerable people, reducing demand for services and reducing violence focused around the needs and issues of Essex’s localities.
- Greater Essex coming together to explore and experiment with new ways of thinking and operating; breaking through organisational silos, boundaries and cultures to develop a critical mass of future leaders with collaborative and system thinking capabilities.
- Involving the whole-system of partners, public sector, voluntary sector, business and universities.
- Aimed at senior leaders with high potential.
- With strong links to delivering the ambitions set out by The Future of Essex vision
- Achieving collective impact on system capability and/ or delivery around public value propositions cross organisational boundaries will contribute to a culture shift towards collaborative working across systems in Greater Essex.
Be part of a programme for changing how we deliver public services in Greater Essex to achieve better outcomes and improved value for money for residents and taxpayers